Author Topic: My cold turkey and floxed story.  (Read 24054 times)

[Buddie]

Re: My cold turkey and floxed story.
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2015, 12:51:36 am »
This is a great recovery story, but was posted in 2010.  It's now 2015.  Has this person healed more, or did they backslide and never come back to the forum? 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2015, 12:53:39 am »
Also, how old was this person?  Male or female?  I've read that young men have an easier time healing, which scares me as a mid-late 30s woman. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2015, 05:03:36 pm »
Hey Wiggle....I was reading this success story today and I saw your questions at the end.

I would think [...] is a male....and according to everything he has posted on BB he completely healed...He says he has intermittent tinnitus, but it is not bad.

Hope this helps....According to all who have healed...If you never take anymore of this poison..You too will heal.

Hang in there all,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2022, 02:05:08 am »
[...] how are you doing these days?