I found the problem...Please read

[No...]

Hey Everyone.  So I tapered down to .50 of Klonopin cutting 2mg pills and taking .25 twice a day. Then my doctor prescribed my 1mg pills to cut

and got sick. Then he prescribed. .50 pills to cut and still withdrawal symptoms. Had to update to .75 and still sick. Then went back to my

2mg pills. Cut those.  Guess what.  Feeling a lot better.  The pills are all manufactured by Accord.  I believe these pills must ALL be manufactured

in different places and the reason I was getting sick on different strengths is they are manufactured in different places?

Has anybody had this experience?  Any suggestions on what I should do?  I would really appreciate it.

Maybe stick with 2mg tabs and try DLMT?  Check on titration boards for tapering advice/methods.

There’s been a lot of discussion with manufacturers of clonazepam.  Teva stopped manufacturing it but it’s back on the market now. People are still having problems with the change.  Some strengths are made in one country while other strengths in different countries.  Some are saying the “new” Teva isn’t like the “old” Teva.  I think it’s what your body gets used to. Your body got used to Accord 2mg. 

I’m tapering clonazepam 0.5mg tabs.  I’ve been on Actavis brand for the majority of my taper. It may have changed once or twice before...I’m not sure.  My last Rx was filled with Teva.  Today’s my second day on it but I’m always nauseated so I don’t know if it’s affecting me differently or not.

I hope you feel better soon.

SG

💜