Help, BUILDER, please, doing micro taper and by mistake tapererd too quickly

[Ca...]

If this is not the right forum for this question for help, please move it.  thankyou.    Here is what happened:  i Started a vodka micro taper.  it was going pretty good for about 3 weeks, going down .01 and .01  on two of my doses.  i was ok.  sleeping and just my old cruddy self, but like i said ok.  i could manage.  BUT i GOOFED up about 4 weeks after that by mixing my dose wrong.  :(  i used a different measuring method ,i was using the method of filling up 97 big syringees with water and my 3 vodkas and my 10 ativan.  not probleem, except it was a bit teedious filling up 97 syringes over and over. so i had a brilliant idea to find a new pitcher that equals 32 oz.  (which is what 97 syringees of water is).    so, i that i was clever and happy i didn't have to fill 97 syringes.  just fill the new pitcher to 32 oz mark.  easy, right. WRONG.  the thing that went wrong is that that line that said "fill here"  for 32 oz, well, it was not really 32 oz. it was a bit more.  i didn't know until a friend had me measure and give info about this 32 oz pitcher.  long story short, it was not 32 oz and i was tapering very fast because of the increase of water in my batch.  so, from begginning of Nov1 eend of oct,  i was at 3.50....i went down to 3.30 easy enough (nothing is reeally easy, but, i was ok).    (dropping .01  and .01 every day).  and that went on ok for 3 weeks.. but, then i changed up the meauring cup and that's when i starteed tapeering too fast.  to this day, i am now at 3.10.    :(  :(    so, from the end of oct till now, i went from 3.50  to 3.10. :(    is this waaaay to fast. and what can i do to stop my horrible feeelings .  i am feeling the hit.  i cannot updose, i am in tolerance WD.    so, do i just hold here for a while.    and, will my brain be ok since i just tapered this quickly.  or am i going to get worse, or is this as bad as it's going to get.    (cog fog worsee than ever, fear, anxietey, lack of concentration, memory, etc).  I am sorry this is so long, i am having hard time writing this and worry it's not making sense. as i don't make sense.    HELP me, if you can pleasee.    Also, how can i be sure that when i am drawing that syringe full of solution, how can i be sure i am really pulling up .91 of ativan.  i need to be sure.  HOW does that .91 of ativan know to march up that syringe ???  just how??  how does the ativan know to go up that syringe. :(    thankyou.

[77...]
I'm sorry you're feeling off.  I don't think you've done yourself any damage.  Sounds like you just tapered a little more aggressively than planned.  Maybe hold for a week or three and see how your symptoms fare.