Maybe some reassurrance? My Head...

[th...]

Hi all

Took Klonopin .25 daily for 5years, weaned off over 2 mo

Now today marks day 60 no Klonopin

It seems that symptoms are all over the place, if not worse

My head and jaw are so sore and I am so woozy and dizzyish which seems to be getting worse

I can still work and go to gym, but this visual stuff has me worried, eye movements and tracking things are so incredibly strange

Can anyone comment of head symptoms you may have had and how the resolved? I have never felt so distraught and hopeless

Love you all

TheDaydreamer

from what I know. You were on Xanax for a while and you did a pretty rapid rapid so it may take a while for sx to get better.  How long

were you on the Klonopin for?  The same time frame?

Thank you,,Yes,

Xanax for 3.5 yrs  .25  then switch to klon .25 for 1.5yrs

I almost wish i stayed on the xanax, klon seems to have affected me differently

since I started the taper I felt effects, ,,,,,,,  cut .25 to .20 for 2 weeks,,,,then .12 for 6 weeks,,,,,then I figured how long am i gona drag this out for for,,I jumped at .12

does it really make any sense to reinstate given my main dose was .25? I mean how long am i to drag a .25 taper out?  I figured jump at .12 a low dose, but I must be sensitive to meds because things have gotten really strange the last 2 mo,,,,,but I guess people jump at much much higher doses and heal,,,,,,it boggles the mind how I am feeling

Thedaydreamer

You’re going to work, and gym. Sounds hectic.

What’s going on with your diet? Supplements? Sleeping patterns?

Have you had your blood work done recently?

Reinstating is not the only solution.

Hi Daydreamer

You were on benzos for a long time, and tapering in only 2 months is pretty rapid even from a small dose.  I think you’re going to be just fine, but you might have weird symptoms for awhile yet.  What you’re describing are pretty typical withdrawal issues.  Give it time, don’t worry, it will gradually get better!