22 months

[Me...]

I wanted to share with everyone that 22 months out from a NASTY CT taper.....

Only symptoms left are:

Internal body buzzing when stressed

Pulsatile tinnitus

Ringing in ears

Fullness in ears

OHHHHH

And PTSD from healthcare providers (which I have EVERY right to have!!)

Seriously for that to be all that’s left...:o

That’s pretty great considering I was convinced I’d die in those first few months.

Sunlit - I had body zaps, brain zaps, vertigo, sensitivity to loud sounds, hypersensitivity to new things like new medicines (got hives from everything), overstimulated to where the smallest sound would cause an adrenaline rush like a bear was attacking me, random adrenaline rushes for no reason, head rushes, severe pain behind the eyes daily, pulsing felt through my whole body (now it’s only occasional).

This list isn’t even close to half of what I went through.....but this is what  recently went away within the last year.

There were scary symptoms in the first few weeks that I’d rather not even bring up.

Sunlit - I had body zaps, brain zaps, vertigo, sensitivity to loud sounds, hypersensitivity to new things like new medicines (got hives from everything), overstimulated to where the smallest sound would cause an adrenaline rush like a bear was attacking me, random adrenaline rushes for no reason, head rushes, severe pain behind the eyes daily, pulsing felt through my whole body (now it’s only occasional).

This list isn’t even close to half of what I went through.....but this is what  recently went away within the last year.

There were scary symptoms in the first few weeks that I’d rather not even bring up.

Thanks for the reply. Some stuff I'm dealing with but some different. It's crazy what this stuff does to the body. So glad that is over for you and you are almost healed.  :smitten: