Never forget this birthday

[Su...]

It's my birthday today. I was lucky to get a shower in. I'll never forget this birthday and feeling this bad. Hopefully next year will be different. I guess I feel extra bad today cause it's my birthday and I should have went out and did something. It's also my mother's we have the same birthday and I haven't even got her anything I told her I would later this week. I can't seem to accomplish much these days. And with the stress of the holidays in the way I can't seem to get pass the stress of it alone. I can't believe I'm in this boat I can't believe I'm saying this again. I'm such a mess. I can't wait for the day I take my last dose and my he a king can really begin!! I read earlier that a site throat and swollen lymph nodes is a sign of chronic fatigue syndrome? Or can that just be withdrawal? Thanks for reading

:happybday:

I know, not really feeling it this year, next year will be better.  Send your mama a 😘 text, that means more to us mamas than any gift ever.

:hug:

Sore throat and swollen lymph nodes might also indicate you’re coming down with a bug. Cuddle up on the couch with a blanket and heating pad, find a feel-good movie and drink some chamomile tea...maybe some vitamin c if the sore throat continues.

:smitten:

Thanks challis. No the lymph nodes are all the time and like a chronic ear ache. My doc told me one time it was from tmj. Withdrawals I guess?

Oh maybe...do you have a mouth guard so you don’t hurt your teeth? I lost two teeth in two months from grinding or biting down hard from tension and anxiety, was not even aware I was doing it. Never lost a tooth before or since w/d.

A mouth guard might help the tmj symptoms too.

Happy Birthday Sunshine, I'm sorry it's such a rotten one.  :'(

I know it's no comfort today, but many years from now the horror of this day will fade, you'll remember this birthday, but you won't be able to feel it anymore.  When you heal, this will be a memory that has no power to hurt you.  I know it doesn't seem possible right now, but that's what happens.

Hang in there and don't beat yourself up about your mom, you'll have lots of time to make things right when you get past this, and you will.

Just looked on Amazon...they have a wide range of prices starting pretty inexpensive. You might also be able to get a prescription for one since your doc suggested TMJ he may be able to prescribe a fitted one. I would imagine Amazon’s are ones you fit by heating and then wearing, not sure how that works.

☺️

Thanks for all the kind words. I guess I need to look into a mouth guard. Where do recommend getting one?

I had one made by my dentist, it was form fitted made from a mold he took there.  It was expensive and made of really thick plastic, but apparently I'm pretty busy at night, I've already had to have another one made, I ground holes in the first one.  >:(

Sunshine why don’t you get looked over and checked out just to be really sure you’re alright and it’s nothing you need any extra help with, and will resolve soon. Your lymph nodes shouldn’t stay swollen really.

Please don’t worry, but don’t let things like this go when you can have peace of mind by getting seen.

Mothers are really tough, she loves you and isn’t likely disappointed. Just make sure you’re ok, and Happy Birthday too. Sorry it’s a rough one, I’ve had plenty myself but life can get better and it will. Practical measures are a big bummer when things are already uncomfortable in terms of Dr.’s, especially because a Dr. is probably the last person you want to see. Get checked as a gift to yourself and your mother even though it feels like the most unappealing thing.

I will have to check into a mouth guard. Mom polite when thus all got really bad and started in May this year I did go to the doc. I had a Dr scan cause my stomach hurt so bad, an ultrasound of my thyroid, and probley like 30 blood test run. Everything came back normal. I asked the doctor when do we go from here and he said you probley need to see another doctor. I got no help what so ever just more pills. I would live to be able to get some kind if help or peace of mind from a doc I've tried it didn't work. I just feel I'm on my own u do work with a psychiatrist and have been doing some councling but I'm still just struggling so much! I was taking prozac and started to feel better the. Just got in a duck and forgot to take it for over a week I guess I should start up again. And I chew my lip all day. Should I wear the mouth guard all day when I get it? Thank you

Should I wear the mouth guard all day when I get it? Thank you

I just wear mine at night since I grind my teeth while I sleep, since you may have TMJ, I'm not sure what the protocol is.