Ativan CT

[At...]

I’m on .35mg Ativan. Tapered from .5mg in about a month. Been suffering tremendously. Getting adverse reactions from my doses. I am attempting a ct. it’s only been about 27 hours since my last dose and my face is completely numb like it’s sunburnt, body is numb and burning, head is killing me and I feel like there’s not a chance I’m going to be able to sleep. But mind seems clearer than ever. I really hope this works out.

It’s been almost 36 hours since my last dose of Ativan. I am thinking more clearly but am having some horrible wd symptoms already. Does it keep getting worse? How did you feel when you c/t? I have numb burning body and face, very nauseous, bad headaches, very high anxiety, dizziness and feel kind of crazy.

Hi ativanpoison,

Im sorry you had to jump the cliff!

Congratulations to be free from the crap!

Hope the acute wont last long and sx settle to abearable level and your head stays clear down the road!

Hi, yes, unfortunately in many cases it does get worse. In my own experience, and I went ct, it was better to progress slowly to the point you had "skip" days and gradually have more and more of those between doses as opposed to an abrupt stoppage.

Actually, I think you are doing pretty well!

Can you let us know how you are doing during the next few days. People here do want to hekp you get through this.

east