Benzo Bibliography

[Qu...]

I remember that someone once wrote a wonderful letter to their prescriber, and at the end they included a fairly extensive bibliography. Does that ring a bell for anyone? I can't remember the poster, but it would really help with a project I'm working on to locate it.

thanks,

quiet

Quiet, I don't recall that post -- hopefully someone else does.

Just wanted to say that, as far as a bibliography goes, you can't go wrong with the books of Peter Breggin and Robert Whitaker (easy to google for titles). They're science-based, scientifically validated (traceable studies), and pretty much irrefutable.

Wildflower

[3e...]

I remember that someone once wrote a wonderful letter to their prescriber, and at the end they included a fairly extensive bibliography. Does that ring a bell for anyone? I can't remember the poster, but it would really help with a project I'm working on to locate it.

thanks,

quiet

Maybe this is it ... :-\ :-\

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=43711.msg2506275#msg2506275

page 62 of this thread by Benzoho.  copied the first bit for you plus she has a long bibliography at the end  Have a look. 

This is a 7-page document I put together about benzodiazepines and z-drugs.  It is a compilation of studies, documents, journal articles, news articles, legal stuff, personal stories and resources-  previously shared on BB.  I have been sending this along with a short letter, to doctors, other medical professionals, their governing bodies and investigative news programs.  For the journalists, I give other links in the letter, including to BB.  Few people will come across my post here, but if you do and want to use the document, please feel free.  That is why I’m sharing it.