Super itchy sudden raised skin rash on lower back one side

[Ha...]

yeah, had a rough 3-4 days. decided to hold taper a bit, lots of heart symptoms, irregular / palps /  bad anxiety etc, not so bad today, however this sudden rash flared up about 10 hours ago, encompassing a area say about 6 X 4 inches,,  not sure what to do with this, or what the cause is???  scared of this for some reason,

[a4...]
During my withdrawal, I once got a nasty rash after eating a bunch of cashews.  Cashews had never bothered me before (and they don't bother me now), but that evening my entire back broke out in a very itchy rash.  I took an Allegra and the rash subsided quickly.  I've heard Benadryl can also help.

When I read your post, shingles came to mind. It's on one side only, and it can sort up itch but more what I'd call pain - like a lot of pain really. I'm not a medical professional and even if I was it would be impossible to say based on a post. If it's still a problem, you may want to get it checked to be on the safe side.

Sorry you having to deal with the sudden rash. And, hope you feel better quick. 

I thought that also ( shingles) today it's a bit better, but still there, some times I barely notice it

and the red has gone way down,  I've put Calamine lotion on it, 3 times now,  so not sure what it is?

but I'll keep taking care of it, watching it etc , there's been zero pain, in the 24 hours now, I've had this

• 2 weeks later...