Pain at base of neck into shoulders and down arms?

[Aj...]

This is new one for me.

Had tightness there but now pain when move arms and lie on side which have to as can’t lie on back as dose wears off.

Anyone else get intense pain in shoulders and down arms?

HExactly the same for me. It was tight, numb and stiff before now sharp pain not only those area but allover from head to toe, worst is head and down to lower back.

Im 4 months off.

Have you been tapering lately and What dose of which med are you on now?

Yes, quickly tapering Clonazepam. Not sure of actual dose atm as just weighing pills.

I’m getting more  sharp pains and nerve pain. Like nerves are stretched and pinging.

Shoulder, neck stuff is right above there I have bad hump where T1/2 are fused in wrong position.

Joint above that at base of neck feels unstable and pain is from right in against neck and then out into shoulders and deep in shoulder joints.

Hurts to move arms - shoulders clunk and range of motion is limited.

Pain down arms.

[cd...]

Hi Ajusta!

Same pain here!. I think that this is more likely tension that gets exacerbated with the withdrawal. I'm lucky to still be able to play tennis and do push ups but the pain I'm feeling is different to what I used to have. Also I have sore body mainly in the morning that goes away after the cold shower I always take. Cold showers have saved me big time since my ordeal started. Sound like torture but it works for me. The pain in the neck and arms are only in the morning in my case and gone after the shower. 

Playing tennis, that is incredible.

I cant even put my cloth on with the pain and rigidity. It feels like knifing allover, totally crushing

So sorry ajusta, you are getting the pain too.

Mine is all constant.

I was on Benzos for muscle contracture.

The pain across glutes out from sacrum and hyperlordosis pulling surgery site back on itself and in mid back whete vertebra are fusing and pushing lower ribs forward and up is getting worse as dose gets lower as well. Getting to point where can’t lie on back again or get on exercise mat.

Before last reinstatment couldn’t lie of mat on from either because pubic bone and lower flared ribs too painful.

The shoulder pain feels like in front as well.

Sorry posted at same time 4mom.

Yes - that is where I am heading again.

Ppl who don’t have it this bad don’t get it,

My lower ribs in back feel like they are being crushed and pulled out of my body at same time as so shoulders near neck esp in front.

Top of neck feels like the bones are being crushed into each other.

My jaw has literally collapsed and is out of place. Dentist is referring me to hospital about it.

Hope you start to get some relief soon Lovely.