Sore Throat

[BZ...]

I’m in the final stages of tapering from 5 mg of Valium and I’m experiencing sore throat and neck pain. This started about 3-4 weeks after cutting from 1.5 mg V to 1 mg V. I think I went too fast on this most recent reduction of 33%. Has anyone else experienced this odd sore throat and neck pain?  It’s driving me crazy.

Thanks

It started for me 2 months ago, sore throat. Like a burst every couple of days,accompanied by general sickness.  this means slow down!! I thought it was a virus that lasted 2 months until the official crash came and I had to updose

I'm tapering valium and also have neck pain, sore throat, an ear ache and a million other things I feel. And I started having pms this week and my stomach is tore up and I'm back to having the burning brain sensation. But the whole right side of my head and neck hurt. I hope you find some relief. God Bless

Have constant neck and who.e body tightness and pain.

Since went on to Clonazepam, stopped diazepam and did big reduction on Clonazepam in last few weeks have constant sore throat and feeling like have hot air in throat and mouth.