V cut question

[Pi...]

I think Ashton manual says to make cut every 1 to 2 weeks? Correct?

How often do y'all cut

Especially in beginning

I'm too SEVERE to go off how body feels so idk

Tapering valium. I tried micro dosing - didn't work for me - got ahead of myself and lots of side effects so went back to cut and hold. I'm now following the Ashton manual for straight valium taper and cutting .5mg approximately every 11 days. I find there is about a week of intense side effects then 4 days of feeling better, then I cut again. I don't updose - ever. I expect to feel bad when I cut - less benzo in body so there is an adjustment period.

I am starting to feel better, faster as I get to a lower dose. Don't know if it will last, but that's today and I'll take what I can get.

I use a scale to weigh my pills to make sure I get as accurate a dose as possible.

I'm really, really careful when it comes to diet. For me that is vital. I eat organic and no processed or restaurant food - lots of vegetables. I stay away from supplements and only take Tylenol when muscle and joint pain get out of control.

If sleep is a problem, I try to not obsess - this sometimes works.

I've been digging myself out of a 20 year hole of antidepressants and other psych drugs for 5 years now. This is hard but I've done harder. Funny thing is I never knew such crippling depression or been so suicidal as I was on psych drugs.

Quitting benzos is brutal, there is no way around that but being on benzos is worse.

Tapering valium. I tried micro dosing - didn't work for me - got ahead of myself and lots of side effects so went back to cut and hold. I'm now following the Ashton manual for straight valium taper and cutting .5mg approximately every 11 days. I find there is about a week of intense side effects then 4 days of feeling better, then I cut again. I don't updose - ever. I expect to feel bad when I cut - less benzo in body so there is an adjustment period.

I am starting to feel better, faster as I get to a lower dose. Don't know if it will last, but that's today and I'll take what I can get.

I use a scale to weigh my pills to make sure I get as accurate a dose as possible.

I'm really, really careful when it comes to diet. For me that is vital. I eat organic and no processed or restaurant food - lots of vegetables. I stay away from supplements and only take Tylenol when muscle and joint pain get out of control.

If sleep is a problem, I try to not obsess - this sometimes works.

I've been digging myself out of a 20 year hole of antidepressants and other psych drugs for 5 years now. This is hard but I've done harder. Funny thing is I never knew such crippling depression or been so suicidal as I was on psych drugs.

Quitting benzos is brutal, there is no way around that but being on benzos is worse.

Thank you so much for replying! Okay 0.5mg every 11 days.

Ashton says cut big amount every 1 to 2 weeks right

When I got to 10 mg, I only dropped .25 mg of Valium at a time. If I felt withdrawal, specifically insomnia, I held. Generally I dropped once every two or three weeks. When I got down very low, I waited two months.