Success stories of severe muscle issues?

[Aj...]

I get horrible muscle spasms in my calves. I found getting on the floor and doing sit-ups gets rid of them. The sit ups are painful but it’s worth it. They don’t last long.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on Benzos for severe muscle tightness after spinal surgery.

The tight bits remained tight on diazepam but I could lie on sofa with legs up. Now I can’t find any bearable position.

It is not weakness but rigidity and contracture I have problems with.

If there was just a bearable position at could lie in on back I could cope.

I have spent 20 years trying to get the rigid bits in spine to release but they were bearable lying down before WD. Now they are not.

They were not bearable before Benzos - that is why I was on them.

The tight bits remained tight on diazepam but I could lie on sofa with legs up. Now I can’t find any bearable position.

I have spent 20 years trying to get the rigid bits in spine to release but they were bearable lying down before WD. Now they are not.

You know I guess I have gotten so used to tight muscles I almost forgot about them. Doctors will use any reason. I only noticed how tight my muscles are is today I tried to re tie my sneakers and found I couldn’t....sheesh...darn drugs... :crazy: I hope your muscles stop being so painful. I feel for you Ajusta....❤️❤️

You know I guess I have gotten so used to tight muscles I almost forgot about them. Doctors will use any reason. I only noticed how tight my muscles are is today I tried to re tie my sneakers and found I couldn’t....sheesh...darn drugs... :crazy: I hope your muscles stop being so painful. I feel for you Ajusta....❤️❤️

You clearly don’t have same problem. There is no way to forget about them when they are literally making back arch up off sofa and forcing vertebrae to fuse together.

It was bad enough on the benzo. Now it is literally making every moment unbearable.

My glutes and sacrum are rigid.

My jaw got so tight it collapsed the joint.

I know you're suffering much more Ajusta and I worry that you can't even hold to see if that helps. I really feel for you. Sending you a monkey to monkey hug.  :hug: