Anxiety about new job

[wa...]

Hi. Just got a  new job after not working for a year. Its in a very busy coffee shop, I used to be a nurse so this is all new to me. Up until christmas I am working about 40 hours a week, and its all getting too much for me. I still have withdrawal symptoms from qutting benzos in June, and when I get stressed all the symptoms becomes much worse. My anxiety is really bad and I am stressing myself out. Any tips on how to calm myself? I wish I could live more in the moment :-\

If you can manage to work then you're almost healed in my books. I could work early in withdrawal but now I'm worse and had to resort to working from home. When I can manage to operate a laptop.

Hi. Just got a  new job after not working for a year. Its in a very busy coffee shop, I used to be a nurse so this is all new to me. Up until christmas I am working about 40 hours a week, and its all getting too much for me. I still have withdrawal symptoms from qutting benzos in June, and when I get stressed all the symptoms becomes much worse. My anxiety is really bad and I am stressing myself out. Any tips on how to calm myself? I wish I could live more in the moment :-\

Congrats on being off since June. I was looking at your signature. It says you tapered from 100 mgs of valium. Is this true? (incredible) Can you share a little of your benzo Journey with me? You may have it in your introduction also so I will have a look.