50 days off Klonopin, is this normal?

[th...]

HI all

Today marks day 50 off .25 klonopin for 5yrs

Among the many symptoms I have these are troubling me

- It seems that this dizzy boaty, movement feeling has gotten worse in the last 50 days

- Tracking objects like cars or actions movies is really troublesome

- eye sockets, neck and jaw, tension and pressure have increased

I want to feel hope, but it feels like everyday is such a challenge

you would think that it would ease but it has not, anyone had these symptoms and did they improve for you?

Thank you so much

Thedaydreamer

Isn't it awful how this process isn't linear?  It seems like everything else in our lives follows a natural path from good to bad, or bad to good, but this process jumps all over the place leaving us confused and scared.  I hated that I wouldn't know from one day, heck one minute to the next if I was going to feel worse, or more worse, it never seemed to get better. 

What I know now though is that I was healing and I was getting better but my brain refused to allow me to know it.  It was like my brain wanted to keep me thinking I was at my worst, each and every day, but I was actually improving. 

All we know is what our brain is telling us, this is how we perceive the world around us, but during this process, we can't trust our brain, so we have to trust each other.  You are healing, this is from someone who did a cold turkey of around 10 mgs a day of Klonopin and not only survived, but is now thriving and has been for many years.

Trust your buddies, we know what you're feeling but we also know that you'll get through this.

Isn't it awful how this process isn't linear?  It seems like everything else in our lives follows a natural path from good to bad, or bad to good, but this process jumps all over the place leaving us confused and scared.  I hated that I wouldn't know from one day, heck one minute to the next if I was going to feel worse, or more worse, it never seemed to get better. 

What I know now though is that I was healing and I was getting better but my brain refused to allow me to know it.  It was like my brain wanted to keep me thinking I was at my worst, each and every day, but I was actually improving. 

All we know is what our brain is telling us, this is how we perceive the world around us, but during this process, we can't trust our brain, so we have to trust each other.  You are healing, this is from someone who did a cold turkey of around 10 mgs a day of Klonopin and not only survived, but is now thriving and has been for many years.

Trust your buddies, we know what you're feeling but we also know that you'll get through this.

I've been reading a lot today and came across the above.......amazing.  The very words I needed to hear.  Thank you.

Wow! You CT'd from 10mgK? Oh my gosh! You are so strong! How long did it take to heal from that? I was rapid tapered last year from 1.25K to .25K and lost it! I updosed to .5K and have been weaning from that since January. I'm down to almost .15K and having a strange wave that's so severe it feels close to as bad as my rapid taper. I cannot stop dry heaving. It's awful. I'm

Holding for now, which Ive never had to do.  Part of me just wants to jump from here because it feels like the med went Paradoxical on me. My taper was going smoothly without dry heaving from June to October and now BAM! I'm back to this awful hell.