Join up and sue - November 10 2019

[Be...]

If anyone wants to join up and sue, the more the merrier. I'd prefer you call me up and i'll introduce myself to you and tell you my background. We'll go from there.

edit: personal information removed

Hello BeJust,

I know that Magrita addressed the issue of sharing personal information with you. I'll do the same. We value the safety and security of all our members. Because of this, the sharing of personal information is disallowed. It is important for people to remain anonymous. 

While most people are genuine, we must react with an abundance of caution in order to protect members.

This is from our rules and guidelines:

You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor  should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to, or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking websites which might potentially identify members' true identities are not allowed

pianogirl

• 4 weeks later...
I attorney needs to be hired and his named posted so we can reach out to him personally.  I agree these doctors should be sued.  They give you anything for there kick backs from drug company’s 

I attorney needs to be hired and his named posted so we can reach out to him personally.  I agree these doctors should be sued.  They give you anything for there kick backs from drug company’s

The kickbacks are not illegal as long as they are available to the public.