106 days cold turkey 1 mg Lorazpam

[so...]

Today is my 106th day od being free of benzos. I get windows but they last for couple of hours. Truth is that i am better than my first month but its still very hard to deal with it. I know that there is no way but fight this nightmare. There are some days im optimistic and some days i want to quit. But something keeps me fight forward and im thankfull for that. I thank God for giving me power to fight trough this, and also i thak to you guys who are so supportive. WE GONA MAKE IT. THERE IS NO OPTION BUT SUCCESS

Hang tough my friend! you are 106 days closer to healed, you have to look at it this way. Never, never, ever go back and waste the 106 days. It gets better, cant say when but you are closer than you ever where...

Keep your faith strong! try exercising as much as you can. It helped me, tired me out and I would get some sleep.

I'm glad for your success, man. I understand you took benzos for almost a year. What sides do you still experience? Are you able to work?

hey man thanks. Today is day 110. Im getting slowly but noticable better. Since i joined this group it helps me a lot. Im still not working but i think in a month im gona be able to. At the moment the dp dr are much better. Negative toughts and anxiety are also better but far from my goal. But better and thats most important. Tinitus, muscle twiches and like you that vertigo or disbalance ( ground is moving) and because of thst sometimes i get little sick like i have to throw up. And this inner vibration like is also f... me up.  Those are my main simptoms at this point. What do you notice at the moment?

Hang tough my friend! you are 106 days closer to healed, you have to look at it this way. Never, never, ever go back and waste the 106 days. It gets better, cant say when but you are closer than you ever where...

Keep your faith strong! try exercising as much as you can. It helped me, tired me out and I would get some sleep.

hey man thanks for your words. I cant give up now. There is no chnace i will go back to the hell i went trough in the first 3 months. Im still suffering but it is clearly better than a month ago. We gona make it. Im optimistic now. Maybe im in a window i dont know. But im not gona give up. Im too far away now.