Author Topic: New Strange Symptom, Has anyone had this?  (Read 153 times)

[Buddie]

New Strange Symptom, Has anyone had this?
« on: November 09, 2019, 09:06:32 pm »
Today, I woke up and put contacts in and my eyes are suddenly extremely dry.  Never experienced this before.

Has this happened to anyone else and do you know why and what to do about it besides using rewetting drops?

Thanks.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: New Strange Symptom, Has anyone had this?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 05:41:57 am »
Eye dryness is often reported.  You'll find many posts if you do a search.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 08:46:09 am »
Today, I woke up and put contacts in and my eyes are suddenly extremely dry.  Never experienced this before.

Has this happened to anyone else and do you know why and what to do about it besides using rewetting drops?

Thanks.

Are you drinking enough water? I'm talking about over 60 oz's a day?   :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 06:19:49 pm »
Thanks everyone.  I drank a lot of water like you all said and also Lemon water with some Braggs vinegar and felt a little better.  My eyes are not as dry now but I am still thirsty.  So drinking more water.  I wonder why this taper makes us feel so dry?  Any Ideas?