is exercise intolerance caused by high blood pressure and can a vegan diet help

[Ma...]

I've been wondering if having high blood pressure is the reason why I can't push myself during runs. As far as I know running increases neurotrophic factors like BDNF and stem cells, increases O2 to the brain, and boosts NAD+ naturally. It seems like the perfect exercise to help us heal and it's fucking free of charge. When working out intensely or running I always think about my heart and my breathing and have to cut the work out short. I literally get air hunger and feel dizzy while doing a brisk jog and it is holding me back. I am trying to transition to a vegan lifestyle because it seems like it may help us recover. Nate Diaz doesn't eat meat. He is a professional MMA fighter and he has impressive endurance and is probably one of the toughest guys in the UFC. He has been completely plant based for awhile. I was watching this documentary on Netflix called The Game Changers and it featured professional athletes who don't eat meat and all claim that it increases their performance. That they don't feel tired or worn down after eating like they do when they consume animals.

Obviously a whole food plant based diet is necessary and not eating a bunch of Beyond Meat burgers and sausage is going to be a good idea here. In the documentary they were eating that stuff.

The crazy part was they checked the blood of these athletes after feeding them grass fed organic meats. They centrifuged their blood after eating animal meats and the top plasma layer in the test tube was visibly cloudy. They did the same test with the plant based faux meats and their blood was clear and not cloudy. So far, I'm only eating meat or dairy a few days a week for the past several weeks and I am already seeing major improvements in my blood pressure and exercise performance. My diet hasn't been the greatest though. Been eating alot of cereal and lots of carbs. Really just overdoing it but I feel decent I guess. I am going to try to go completely vegan now and start eating super healthy. I don't think we need animal protein to be healthy. It may be the opposite. I've been still taking fish oil though but once I run out I may just get algae oil which is where fish get their omega 3 anyways. I've been eating alot of beans and tofu for protein.

If you've had benzo anxiety at all, it could be the catecholamines get kicked up when exercising, especially the norepinephrine. Maybe having a test would let you see what your norepinephrine levels are. I had a test, and mine was off the charts.

Lifestyle changes are entirely different from changes that go on in the body due to stress/anxiety.