Author Topic: Help with encouragement/Tips  (Read 94 times)

[Buddie]

Help with encouragement/Tips
« on: November 08, 2019, 03:48:26 pm »
hello! As I have posted previously, I had never taken any type of medications before. I got prescribed Ativan for anxiety for 2 1/2 months and experienxed horrible withdrawals after. I currently really like to listen to success stories for encouragement when my symptoms are really bad.  I am dx with generalozed anxiety disorder and get really triggered by people who mention they never heal or never are able to complete their process of tappering.

I am wondering if anyone has any tips on how to dins helpful, encouraging BUT real fact information without getting bombarded with horror stories. Thank you!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Help with encouragement/Tips
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 01:38:36 pm »
What are you experiencing right now? How are things?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.