Author Topic: feeling faint and shaky  (Read 148 times)

[Buddie]

feeling faint and shaky
« on: November 07, 2019, 02:10:10 am »
  Since I've tapered to 4mg Diazepam about a week ago I have been having a daily episode, usually late morning or early afternoon, where I feel really weak in my legs and like I'm going to pass out.  I'll be outside doing yard work or just moving around the house.   Its really intense.  I have to lay down for a bit until it passes.  It does pass, but lasts up to 2 hours.

I am wondering if anyone else has this?   
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: feeling faint and shaky
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 04:39:41 am »
Yes, I have had this jan.  Shaky, weak legs, flushed.  I've had to lay down too.  It stopped about 2 weeks ago.  Hope it has improved for you too. 

I am still very fatigued so still have to lay down.  Learning to be kind to self.   :)

[...]
 :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.