2 Days Benzo Free!

[Mi...]

The past 6 months have been torture, but as I reached my final crumbs of Valium the veil began to lift and the fog and depression as well. I am excited for my future and pray the healing is a gentle process that gets better everyday.

Jstone they sure did. Thank god I am med-free! So far I am 3 days post jump and have a moderate headache/cog fog and neck pain, but nothing too bad. Feeling like suing my doc for not listening to me when I told him the meds were giving me all the problems and he kept telling me to take more and add on with new meds. I basically tapered off and stopped myself and feel much more human now that I’m off. Most docs are clueless and arrogant. I’m done with that system - only for emergencies (or broken bones: life or death)

Haven’t slept in 3 days now :( starting to get an awesome overwhelming sense of fear and anxiety. I guess this is normal. I was just starting to feel good and had slept for 10 days straight which is better than I’ve been in 6 months. Exhausted, frustrated and scared now. Praying for a window soon...

• 1 month later...