Author Topic: I am in trouble at 2mg Valium  (Read 508 times)

[Buddie]

Re: I am in trouble at 2mg Valium
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2019, 07:37:36 am »
What kind of cannabis helped you sleep?  I can't find anything that works so have given up on it...

thanks.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2019, 05:15:06 pm »
Indica stain only.  Pure.  No hybrid
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2019, 04:26:06 am »
[...] [...] is right - Indica strain is right. 
Most dispensaries are well versed in what their individual strains do.  Especially if you go to one that has been servicing medical clients.  The CC in Van had a medical person that interviewed me for a long time before I became a member.  They knew my symptoms and were able to guide me - but most places have a 'menu' of products and a brief description of their actions.    i went for an Indica strain.  That said I don't plan to use it all day every day.  Its only for when I get into extreme symptoms.  I wouldn't want to develop a tolerance to it!

Honey I hope you get some rest - find something. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2019, 05:43:03 am »
Tried a few indicas without much result other than getting starving!!!