Author Topic: The NO-ONOO theory of oxidative stress as the cause of disease (ML Pall)  (Read 1530 times)

[Buddie]

Re: The NO-ONOO theory of oxidative stress as the cause of disease (ML Pall)
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2019, 05:07:25 pm »
This terrifies me as had ME/CFS since 1996. Have horrible feeling diazepam been on since at least 2001 for spinal/muscle stuff has helped a lot of ME stuff like hyperacusis etc.

Glutamate and glial cells are known to be a factor in ME as is NOONO and Krebs cycle, ATP etc.

Before WD I had resolved a lot of it apart from spinal/muscle stuff by doing Dr Wahl diet for years.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2019, 07:27:31 pm »
Power,

I will not be able to get to a 446 book for at least a month.  I will get there, but I have to prioritize.  If not microtubules or nanotubles, just whatever puts peroxynitrite/NO-ONOO in the same paper or section as glutamate/NMDA. 

I appreciate anything you can do that can get me from 446 pages to 10.

Thanks buddy,

[...]

And [...],

Do not be discouraged.  Be ENCOURAGED.  We are looking at things that tie together, or rather find similarities between ME/CFS to benzo wd.  The resulting conclusions and possible treatments should help both equally.

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2019, 08:11:09 pm »
Will do  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2019, 08:42:05 pm »
an 11 page PDF by Pall

on  peroxynitrite/NO-ONOO  and glutamate/NMDA.

https://emerge.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Pall-M.-L.-NMDA-sensitization-and-stimulation-by-ONOO-NO-and-organic-solvents-as-the-mechanism-of-CS-in-MCS.-FASEB-J.-2002-1611-1407-1417.pdf

and a pdf on how it affects tinnitus by Pall for you

http://www.tinnitusjournal.com/articles/the-noonoo--cycle-as-the-etiological-mechanism-of-tinnitus.pdf

However the book has a bigger/more comprehensive broader picture re all this. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 08:47:32 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2019, 08:48:31 pm »
There are teams at Stanford and Harvard working on ME/CFS.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2019, 09:17:29 pm »
and a  50 page PDF  by Martin Pall focusing often on the NMDA receptors and multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)

http://www.fundacion-alborada.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SQ-toxicologi%CC%81a-y-mecanismos-Pall.pdf

may help with more information for you.   :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2019, 09:34:26 pm »
Before WD I was much better after doing the Dr Wahl diet for three years.
She cured her MS.

There is a TED talk on YouTube.

The basic premise of that and Dr Sarah Myhills work on ME/CFS is mend the mitochondria and everything else will get better.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2019, 09:49:41 pm »
Thank you Sky.  60 pages I can squeeze in.  On it.

[...],

Mend the mitochondria.  Hmm. Hmm. Hmm.  The problem with MS is it often goes into remission all on its own, so it is VERY hard to tell what helped and what did not.  But you did not have MS.  You have ME/CFS followed a diet and felt better?  I will add Wahl and Myhill to the (long, sigh) list.

How did you end up on a benzo and in benzo wd?

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2019, 03:46:21 pm »
It neuter spine, had surgery - on diazepam 20 years for severe muscle spasm etc after that.
Made terrible mistake deciding g to stop it.
WD literally crush g my spine and canít take anything g.
Was on Zopiclone too as when first got ME couldnít sleep at all - like not enough oxygen getting to brain. When first got off diazepam, same tho g bit cou,d feel it was throat closing and choking me.

https://twitter.com/derya_/status/1193961863337279488?s=21

Info is n ME research h to be published.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2019, 11:05:11 pm »
[...],

Wow.  So docs thru diazepam and Zopiclone on top of your ME/CFS.  Well, I guess that is just where medicine is these days.  It is up to us to change it.

I am sorry you are suffering so, and hope your days get better.

[...]