The Use of Lithium to alter glutamate reception

[ra...]

Luket,

I am sorry I am only responding now.  I said if anyone "needs" me, send a PM.  If the only other ingredients are mag stearate and silica, that is an excellent source.  Silica is indigestible quartz sand, and they use the mag stearate as a lubricant on the machinery (stearic acid is a fatty acid), and there will be micrograms in the supp. I wanted people to avoid brands that use fillers that can skew our experiment, like ascorbyl palmitate (a form of vitamin C), various rice flours and brans, and various forms of calcium, all can be triggers in the sensitive.  But silica and forms of cellulose are completely indigestible and so are safe, and the micrograms of magnesium is too low a dose to be harmful even to the sensitive.

You are good to go.  Let us know how it works out for you.

ramcon1

• 2 years later...

Hello!

I see this thread is locked long time ago but I hope there are still people around interested in this.

I have just been taking lithium orotate 5mg/day for 5 days. I can definitely notice changes in my brain. My main symptom during wd have been non stop anxiety which have not significantly diminished since taking LO. Even thou I also started to feel down and depressed on day 5. Like it turned down everything in me...

Anyone else have tried it and have some comments to make?

• 2 months later...