100 days Xanax Free

[la...]

You WILL heal. I was terrified during WD. I was scared I may never be well again but I refused to give up and here I am, nearly healed. I haven't touched alcohol since 2/5 (9 mos! Yay!), no caffeine (I tried it for a while and the anxiety tried to creep back in), eat whatever I want, exercise, work, socialize as normal. Lingering symptoms include: intermittent muscle twitching, occasional fatigue, minor forgetfulness, waves of general illness (1-3 days in duration), plugged ears, and ever so often MINOR anxiety. Overstimulation can make me feel weird. I rest more than I ever have in my life. I listen to my body. I'm slowly seeing how much Xanax hijacked my brain and how much it changed my personality. As much as I thought I "felt great" while taking it, I now know my friends and family stopped recognizing me. I like who I am today. I'm healthy I'm happy, and I know you can be too. Be strong, and don't give up. You are fighting one hell of a battle.

Xo-A

Yay!  Congratulations on your accomplishment.  It is so good to hear that you made it.  You are awesome and thank you so much for sharing. :thumbsup: