Out of control OCD and repetitive behavior. Please help!!!!

[Ka...]

Since June I have been experiencing some very annoying OCD issues like things being clean in the house. Spending too much time cleaning, straightening things, everything needs to be perfect all the time. Then It started manifesting with my hygiene. Over hour showers, not feeling clean or rinsed off enough. Shaving till I bled. Brushing my teeth till I hurt my self and my mouth bleeds n is swollen. It was extremely difficult but I could still get through it. It all gets much worse at night before bed. I have to be super clean and do all my tasks to make things perfect before I go to bed way too late at 5 in the morning. Two months ago I smoked some weed for a few days to help with the insomnia. And it all got so much worse. I get stuck in these loops of repeating the washing, the  brushing to the point where I’m screaming and crying. Making such a psychotic scene. (My poor husband tries to help) Im so exhausted and losing my mind even more dealing with this hell. I am now scared to deaths to shower, shave or brush my teeth, cut my nails and toenails. I go into it saying,”ok just do it a little bit!” And bam as soon as I start doing it it’s like I’m possessed and it just completely takes over n I start going way over board stuck in a loop hurting myself and crying and screaming while I’m doing it. It still never feels done right or clean enough.  I just don’t know what the hell this is. Is my brain just not registering it’s doing it? Is it extreme OCD. Im so lost and don’t know what to do. I try so hard  to stop it but it’s like I’m possessed. I feel like I just need to not shower or take care of myself and be locked in a room where I do nothing or see nothing.  :'(

I also can’t watch tv or read anything without repeating it over n over again. It’s like nothing is sticking in my mind. Im going crazy on top of this horrid withdrawal. Has anyone else dealt with this at this level and any advice would be greatly appreciated.