yesterday night, last clonazepam dose

[Bl...]

Congratulations Blossom4!

You have achieve a huge victory getting off of Clozapam. 

I'm still tapering so I cant tell you what to expect but I'm wishing you all the best moving forward. 

Is there anything that helped you in particular while you were foong though your taper?

I'm still tapering so I cant tell you what to expect but I'm wishing you all the best moving forward. 

Is there anything that helped you in particular while you were foong though your taper?

Thank you!!!

I wish you the best also..you can message me anytime if you have questions or want tips.

Since I had/still have gastrointestinal problems what helped me the most was eating well, a lot of green vegetables, papaya with yoghurt smoothie with almond milk first thing in the morning. Exercising on the eliptic machine for sure, I found out that vigorous cardio helped me a lot with mu anxiety and overall health. Drinking a lot of alkaline water also helped me a lot.

And of course, I tapered 10%-15% every 2 weeks. In the end I rushed it a little bit (reduction was every week) I took my chances because I was feeling better towards the end :)

Hope this helps!!!

Much love

Blossom

Congrats!! How are you feeling?

Thanks Miracle! I am feeling better to be honest.

Psychologically BETTER.

I believe healing has already started.

:D

CONGRATS TO YOU TOO!

how are YOU feeling?

Thank you!!!

I wish you the best also..you can message me anytime if you have questions or want tips.

Since I had/still have gastrointestinal problems what helped me the most was eating well, a lot of green vegetables, papaya with yoghurt smoothie with almond milk first thing in the morning. Exercising on the eliptic machine for sure, I found out that vigorous cardio helped me a lot with mu anxiety and overall health. Drinking a lot of alkaline water also helped me a lot.

And of course, I tapered 10%-15% every 2 weeks. In the end I rushed it a little bit (reduction was every week) I took my chances because I was feeling better towards the end :)

Hope this helps!!!

Much love

Blossom

I shall try this as well! Thank you!  :thumbsup:

Dave.  8)

Thank you!!!

Hope this helps!!!

Much love

Blossom

I shall try this as well! Thank you!  :thumbsup:

Dave.  8)

you are welcome Dave! alkaline water has been a savior for my GI problems :) also for gum soreness..

I am glad I could help!

• 1 month later...