Fall 2019 jumpers

[...]

Any other fall 2019 jumpers?  I've been off for about 2 weeks now.  Mostly feeling like I did pre-jump. About 10 days out I felt a little worse for a few days.  It took me 3 years to taper. I was on Ativan for 14 years total.  I've been on the couch for 10 years and hoping that getting off Ativan will also get me off the couch. Muscles affected.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Bl...]

• [Ma...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I jumped in july so i was in another group for 2019 summer jumpers.

How is your muscle affected?

My gosh, 10 yrs on couch! I have been in bed ever since day 5 taking valium.

I jumped in july so i was in another group for 2019 summer jumpers.

How is your muscle affected?

My gosh, 10 yrs on couch! I have been in bed ever since day 5 taking valium.

Oh, no, so you're still in bed?

I guess you could call what I have severe muscle fatigue.  Not exactly weakness but sort of.  Like sometimes legs are burning from just walking up the stairs. Right now I'm having a hard time knitting because my shoulder muscles are hurting / burning.  Here's to better days for both of us.

I saw that summer group; I guess that's what gave me the idea to start this one.  Seems like that group had a bigger response. 

Thanks for the good vibes!

I see, sounds the general muscle weakness and pain! Mine is much worse with extreme contraction and spasm on top of the weakness and pain.

Are you feeling any better or more off couch now? 

Thanks for the good vibes!

I see, sounds the general muscle weakness and pain! Mine is much worse with extreme contraction and spasm on top of the weakness and pain.

Are you feeling any better or more off couch now?

No, not feeling better and still on the couch, but I've only been off 2 weeks.  Sorry, that stinks that it's that bad for you. Hoping you'll soon see improvement. 

Bump. I guess this was an unpopular time to jump, LOL.

I will be a member on Saturday. :thumbsup: 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Yay, begood; I see by your signature you're off! Congratulations!

Bump. I guess this was an unpopular time to jump, LOL.

I will be a member on Saturday. :thumbsup: 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Yay, begood; I see by your signature you're off! Congratulations!

Yep finally I am Free, thank goodness. Counter is lab free and just thankful it is over. Moving forward now, and not looking back, I have been blessed this time with a very doable taper, it has taken three tries, but this last time it was like night and day, I had wd sx's, but very mild, I call them blips...that would come and go rather fast. I was able to remain functional the whole time. Sure I had times when fatigue set in, so I just flopped the days I needed more rest. I am thankful for everything, the first two tapers from hell and this third taper, because it reinforced just how strong I am, my attitude changed and with holds, it all seemed to work in my favor this last taper.

How are you doing? BTW this thread may be slow, but don't let that get to you, those that have jumped may be doing well and trying to get back to life, or they are not feeling well and can not post right now. All of the threads I have started took time to start up. Hope your day went well. Stay Strong.💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

I'm 3 weeks off and doing ok. Pretty much the same as pre-jump which at this point is good.

That is good to hear, I am only off 2 days, but basically feel the same. Of course I was on such a small non dose at walk off. 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

I did the same thing, begood. I "jumped" or what I say I slithered off at 0.001 mg Ativan. I see you had a long taper, too.  So you and I together make a group, I guess, LOL. 

I did the same thing, begood. I "jumped" or what I say I slithered off at 0.001 mg Ativan. I see you had a long taper, too.  So you and I together make a group, I guess, LOL.

So it seems... ;D

AF, I met you on the Ativan thread.  I jumped a week ago, and I'm doing well.  Ears ringing sometimes, but overall I feel much better than when I was on the medication.  I think I'll keep feeling better as I get farther away from the jump.  Congrats everyone who made the jump.  I wasn't on for more than a few months, but still had some nasty withdrawal when I tried to stop C/T.  This site gave me the confidence to taper, and I learned what worked for me.

Hi everyone :) Congrats on being benzo free!!  :thumbsup: I jumped Nov 4th. How is everyone doing? End of my first and into the second week were rough for me and then for almost 3 days straight I felt more like me and pretty much normal since pre-benzo, but looks like I may be getting another wave now (or at least horrible sleep and adrenaline surges :'(