At live concert!

[Ju...]

Sitting here waiting for Michael Franti to come on. Waited 3 years for him to come. Bought the tickets knowing the condition I’m in. Ughhhhh! Sitting here bout to pass out. Lol. Fucking miserable. Going to truck through. Major anxiety.

I couldn't even handle going to the symphony when I was in withdrawals, I can't imagine what you're going through!

I’m a year off!!! Just in a bad wave.

I hope you can sleep after this, I'm pretty sure my body would have hummed all night long after a loud concert, don't know if you have that symptom. 

I hope you can sleep after this, I'm pretty sure my body would have hummed all night long after a loud concert, don't know if you have that symptom.

The first 40 minutes I thought I was going to have a seizure or stroke out. lol. Now I’m good. Weird shit.

When ever I get like I fight with myself and say: “rob, your not leaving. Their going to have to carry you out in a body bag for me to leave. “

It works for some reason.

Sitting here waiting for Michael Franti to come on. Waited 3 years for him to come. Bought the tickets knowing the condition I’m in. Ughhhhh! Sitting here bout to pass out. Lol. Fucking miserable. Going to truck through. Major anxiety.

Disposable Heroes of HipHoprisy!!

Had a blast!! He’s my fav artist right now. Panic attack disappeared after about 40 minutes. Had the anxiety during the opening acts. Luckily it passed.

Yeah. As bad as it gets I tell myself “they will have to carry me out in a body bag!”

This shit happens when I’m doing cardio also. Same shit. I don’t leave even though I’m being tortured

Hey Jus1More!

I know how hard this is for you.

I come from Australia, and let me tell you, Adelaide's Summer days are brutal.

This was February earlier this year. The hottest time of the year.

I traversed 4.2km in stinking hot 44*C weather to the other side of the Adelaide parklands at the Superloop 500 in because that's where the stage was. The Superloop 500 is an annual V8 supercar race, similar to NASCAR in the U.S. Needless to say, I almost died from the heat. Sweat pouring off me like nothing else. Jet and The Living End were playing there on the Saturday night. I started having shocks in my hands and feet, and thought nothing of it. I sat in the heritage grandstand and felt like a bucket of yuck. I lived on Red Gatorade to cool me down (in Benzo w/d a huge no-no, but I had little choice).

That night was 33*C. Disgustingly hot. That Saturday night was actually a record-breaker. It was the hottest February night in 150 years. Ouch.

The following day was what I had waited for. The Red Hot Chili Peppers were coming on. Again, I traversed 4.2km (damn organisers), but the weather was much cooler, about 29*C. When the Sun went down, I was having one hell of a panic attack. My right leg spasmed, I was looking for exits, I had sweat pouring off me everywhere. I was a real mess.

George Clinton and the Psychedelics came on before RHCP, and their music actually calmed me down. I thought they were fantastic!

I didn't realise it at the time, but I was going through one hell of a "wave". My eyes hurt when I saw the laser lights from RHCP, but I enjoyed the music. I even wore sunglasses at night to block out the rapid-fire laser lights that were irritating me. I didn't look at the lights. The gig was great though!

If you're listening to Michael Franti, this is great! A good distraction technique! My advice is to let your mind get distracted by the music! I know this is hard, but just remember how you really want to see Michael Franti, let his music come on, and get lost in the moment! Sing, dance and let your mind run free!

Dave.  8)