Is anyone on a Slow Water Taper?

[Ho...]

I'm tapering 8% of my liquid taper I do with water and Valium.  Is anyone else going this slow?

I just increased it from 7% and sxs are much worse now.  Hope they pass.  I wish I could go faster but the sxs are too much and bp skyrockets which has been a big problem.

Would appreciate any advice and/or similar experience on this issue.

Thank you.

I did a water taper from Ativan. For most of the taper I cut 0.002 mg a day which I guess is the equivalent of 0.02 mg Valium, I think.  I tried dissolving it in vodka but didn't feel any better when I did so I just did water.

Hey there!

I'm doing this now. I'm cutting 0.1mL from my current dose each day, so 0.1mL the first day, 0.2mL the next, and so on. 1mL a day is waaay too big a cut.

Third attempt liquid tapering.

So far, so good!

Dave.  8)

Crown,

Yes, I tried the 10% which is one Milliliter each day but it was too hard on my CNS.  So I lowered it at first to 5% for one month then moved up to 7% for 7 & 1/2 months and now 8% which I just started.  Seems to be affecting my sleep, but I do now wish to be tapering FOREVER!  If I can do well with this for a month then I'll try to jump to the 10% and see how it goes. 

I read some ppl are sensitive to the pharmacy liquid.  I am doing water and it's working great.  I tried the milk but that was a problem.  Milk has casin in it which can cause your Blood Pressure to spike.  I sure did NOT need that.  So I stuck with water and it's working GREAT!  The V. Dissolves very well and I shake the Canning Jar before I take out the taper amount each day.

Keep us updated as to how this liquid is working for you, we all like to know.

Thx.