Author Topic: Titration, Patents, and Fantastical Claims  (Read 25330 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Titration, Patents, and Fantastical Claims
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2019, 07:44:49 pm »
Ah. Instead of linking to a Wayback Machine archive version of the Winslow titration page from the long defunct BenzoBusters website, I mistakenly linked to the (long since gone) original webpage. I've updated the link in my opening post, and for convenience, here it is again:

https://web.archive.org/web/20020608171456/http://www.geocities.com/benzobusters/winslow.htm
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2019, 11:53:45 pm »
Downloads are generally handled quite differently. They generally do not pop up in a new window. I'll email it to you.

I can give you my email if that would work. Or you could pm me with the information. Iíve tried to download several times with no success. Just strange is the best way to put that.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2019, 12:36:38 am »
Downloads are generally handled quite differently. They generally do not pop up in a new window. I'll email it to you.

I can give you my email if that would work. Or you could pm me with the information. Iíve tried to download several times with no success. Just strange is the best way to put that.

Oh. I sent it earlier to the address you have associated with your BB account.

I'll catch you tomorrow.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2019, 02:17:04 am »

I'll catch you tomorrow.

Not sure what address that is, but I never got your message [...]. Is it in an archived area? I do see that members here can or could leave email addresses, but not anymore. Please do check tomorrow.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2019, 04:42:56 am »
Eaux, Faux pax...

Your response (is that British Standard ENGLISH?) rates more better than cog-fog allows at this hour  :o

Does 1935 refer to AA?

:-X  Astute inference   ;)  For "on topic" sake, I went with only the history relevant to BB challenges.

Ah. You have an esoteric writing style. I've scratched my head a few times, and made use of Google too when reading your above post. ---<etc>---

It's been a minute since I cracked Strunk & White; kind of you to say. I've skipped the IMPORTANT "meat" (e.g. why rules are a GOOD Thing) and such, will give it shot when my brain is back.

Please forgive alusions and vagaries. We're on an open channel, it's sometimes hard to convey a salient point without "stirring muck" needlessly

Kindest Vibes
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2019, 02:00:29 pm »

I'll catch you tomorrow.

Not sure what address that is, but I never got your message [...]. Is it in an archived area? I do see that members here can or could leave email addresses, but not anymore. Please do check tomorrow.

In hope it might help, below are the steps I followed to download the attachment on my iPad:

(1) Navigate to Page 1 of this thread to access the original/first post.

(2) Scroll down the post to the BOTTOM of the post. Look for the SECOND paper clip icon (not the one at the top) and the following text:

J.Hill-Amendment-Req.-Reconsideration-After-Non-Final-Reject-2015-03-11.pdf (204.35 kB - downloaded 38 times.)

(Note: The number of times the pdf has been downloaded may have changed.)

(3) Click the above link.

(4) The pdf file will download to your iPad.  Youíll see a new page with a pdf icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper with the corner turned down).  Youíll also see the following words in blue text:

Open in ďBooksĒ

(5) Click the blue words above.  The PDF will be saved in Books.  You will be able to read it there. 

(6) If you arenít familiar with how to use Apple Books hereís a link for more info:

Read books and more with Apple Books - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201478

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2019, 02:17:15 pm »

I'll catch you tomorrow.

If you view your profile, you will see the email address you used to create your account with BB - this is the address I used to email you. To reassure you, other members cannot see your email address details.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2019, 02:18:13 pm »
In hope it might help, below are the steps I followed to download the attachment on my iPad:

[...]

Thank you, [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2019, 03:46:31 pm »

I'll catch you tomorrow.

(1) Navigate to Page 1 of this thread to access the original/first post.

(2) Scroll down the post to the BOTTOM of the post. Look for the SECOND paper clip icon (not the one at the top) and the following text:

J.Hill-Amendment-Req.-Reconsideration-After-Non-Final-Reject-2015-03-11.pdf (204.35 kB - downloaded 38 times.)

(Note: The number of times the pdf has been downloaded may have changed.)

(3) Click the above link.

(4) The pdf file will download to your iPad.  Youíll see a new page with a pdf icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper with the corner turned down).  Youíll also see the following words in blue text:

Open in ďBooksĒ

(5) Click the blue words above.  The PDF will be saved in Books.  You will be able to read it there. 

(6) If you arenít familiar with how to use Apple Books hereís a link for more info:

Read books and more with Apple Books - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201478

Lib,

Thank you. Itís early here, and we have plumbers coming this morning to fix our water softener so I will try this after I look at [...]ís post.

Iím fine navigating this iPad when itís set up, but beyond that I need instructions over the phone. Although yours do seem fairly easy to understand. 💜

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2019, 03:58:56 pm »

I'll catch you tomorrow.

If you view your profile, you will see the email address you used to create your account with BB - this is the address I used to email you. To reassure you, other members cannot see your email address details.

Thanks [...]. Iím going to go to my profile, and I think I know that email, but I also think Iíve never used it.

Even if itís there, Iíve had several emails. I had a yahoo email that I did use for awhile, but lost the password, had to change it numerous times, and then my oldest daughter used my computer and her email got mixed with mine, and I finally just let the yahoo email go by the wayside.

So Iíll go to profile as you suggest and get back to you. But then again, if[...]ís suggestions work for me, I can see the document that way, and that is the point of all this.