I'm So ANGRY -- klonopin withdrawal

[Ze...]

Here I am, this is my second attempt at going off of klonopin.

It's Day 6 of my first 10% cut (which is the day withdrawal symptoms have set in before), and I have NO PATIENCE. If things are going okay, I'm okay. But at the first annoyance, I am SO ANGRY. (Anger is super, super rare for me normally.) I'm snapping at my family and my dogs. I'm especially sensitive to noise.

Who else has anger/irritability/0 patience as a withdrawal symptom?

>:(

Thanks so much for replying. Just knowing someone else has been there, responding to you, feels so helpful.

I have some CBD oil, and I have been taking some daily (as I have read some studies it can be a neuroprotective during withdrawal). Do you mind my asking how much you take to feel an effect? (You can DM me if you're more comfortable.)

I feel like I'm about to jump out of my skin!

I was super irritable for the first couple of weeks. I snapped at my husband for minor stuff  and even felt angry at my dog's normal behaviors.  It was completely over the top and then, for no obvious reason, it passed.  I still have other withdrawal symptoms but not the anger. I attribute of to the healing process. I hope it passes soon for you too.