Prevention factors

[Se...]

Is there anything that can be done or supplements taken to. Prevent some withdrawal symptoms. Like what causes akathesia is it from removing the drug too fast is it from cns damage we don’t know about until the drug removed is it a chemical reaction....

From my experience there is really nothing to prevent withdrawal supplement wise. You have to find your own groove in the tapering process. I do believe low and slow helps the ride down. Not for everyone, but it is for me. I did C/T and had Akathesia for almost 4 months. It went away once I was reinstated, Thank God. I believe that it is a result of abrupt cessation or too fast tapering of the Benzo. I hope this helps you.

From my experience there is really nothing to prevent withdrawal supplement wise. You have to find your own groove in the tapering process. I do believe low and slow helps the ride down. Not for everyone, but it is for me. I did C/T and had Akathesia for almost 4 months. It went away once I was reinstated, Thank God. I believe that it is a result of abrupt cessation or too fast tapering of the Benzo. I hope this helps you.

I found this very helpful even if not my topic. Thank you!