Anxious all the time

[Li...]

Greetings guys,

I used to get panic attacks then return to normal, or at least what I

Thought was normal. I had relief. But now, I'm having anxiety from when I wake up till I go to bed. Everything I do, the anxiety is right there. I have a very hard time allowing it to control me from living my life. I just force myself through. Last night I went on a tinder date, I had to force myself, and I can't believe I went through with it, but it went well, I sat in a packed restaurant full of all kinds of people for 3 hours and held an intelligible conversation with quite a sophisticated woman. She liked me and wanted to see me again, what she said. The whole time I was trying not to lose my shxt, I kept having mental arguments and anxiety kept shouting you're crazy, you're not well, this isn't real. The derealization revved up, but I couldn't allow myself to act weird in front of the lady however I confessed I had anxiety and she showed simpathy. I'm going to try and be pro active more. Cause when I'm just in bed, my mind just goes crazy all day, pacing non stop, Malfunctioning, and I noticed my heart hurts perhaps due to anxiety, it's constant. I didn't enjoy the date, due to the anhedonia, but in glad that I managed myself appropriately in public.

Liberty