keep taper or jump

[Ka...]

Hi there I have been doing a slow titration since i had a trauma of c/t five years ago and I am at 0.004mg now. I thought it was about a time to jump off this medicine. However, I have felt worse since yesterday. I do not know why. Is it possible that you feel worse at such tiny doses? I am not sure if I should keep my taper or jump...

Your responses are much appreciated. 

Hi Kay,

I ended up jumping off of . 125 of Xanax even though I wasn't stable on that dose. I was fine for a couple of days and then was bed-ridden with mono-like symptoms and a rash for an entire month. Then I improved greatly over the next 6 weeks only to end up in the hospital the next with a brain event.  Here's the thing: I still felt better with all that than when I was taking the last .375. I feel like I may have dragged it out do to fear of jumping.

I continue to make noticeable improvements. Its been six months for me and I still have bad sxs. They come and go. I have to tell you, it is not the hell that I went through when tapering. If you feel like you can jump safely then do so. I'm not sure our bodies even recognize those micro-doses. I feel that is why I felt so horrible. Whatever you decide, you're so close. That's an accomplishment even though it probably feels like a dark victory at this point. Much love and support to you!

Hi bluelady! Thank you very much for sharing your story and giving me the encouragements. I was afraid of jumping,so It is a big relief for me to read your experiences. I will wait for this wave to go away for now and then when I am ready I will jump. I hope things are not the hell for me,either. Much love to you,too.