Titration board

[No...]

Hello NomoreKP,

I notice from your earlier posts that you are a cardiac patient. Is your doctor aware that you wish to taper off clonazepam? 

I was in tolerance for a long time, unknowingly, so I know how you feel.

Have you read the Titration FAQ we recently added to this board?

Titration:FAQ

I also noticed from an earlier post that you were considering water as a titration liquid, water alone is not the best choice for creating a homemade liquid.

Is is possible for you to see about obtaining a compounded formula of clonazepam from a compounding pharmacy?

I'll wait to hear back from you before I add more information.

pianogirl

My doctor is not aware of this yet. I see her Friday and will discuss. We do not have compounding pharmacy’s in our area. My fear is that she’ll want me to just cut my doses. I’m sure she knows nothing about this type of titration. I didn’t see much info on the titration board. I’m having a hard time navigating this site. Do you make spread sheets for people?

My doctor is not aware of this yet. I see her Friday and will discuss. We do not have compounding pharmacy’s in our area. My fear is that she’ll want me to just cut my doses. I’m sure she knows nothing about this type of titration. I didn’t see much info on the titration board. I’m having a hard time navigating this site. Do you make spread sheets for people?

I'm sorry if you don't believe your doctor will be supportive. I would just want to be certain that my heart issues can handle a taper.

Let me get some information gathered together for you.  I'll be away from the forum teaching today so it may take me a little while.

PG  :smitten: