Anxiety and all it's symptoms

[Li...]

I get all kinds of weird and just senseless thoughts. This morning was by far my toughest, most hardest mornings since my the inception of my cold turkey. I woke up, I was fine for a few moments, and then my mind began spiraling out of my control. It's as though my brain had a mind of its own, I think it was a panic but I'm not sure cause Iv never had any experience resembling such a panic. This lasted all day, only getting a fragment of relief now, but I still feel the relentless feeling of unease and discontent, and I can't trust my own thoughts. It's hard to explain really.

To top it off, I get bad news about my uncle who is severely ill, and there's my mother who is also severely ill, and I basically don't have a support structure, aside from benzo buddies. I believe this is hell. Must be. I don't know this life and I don't know how to live this way. I need to attend to these responsibilities and I have my daughters that need me too. How the hell do I handle all this with a brain that is dysfunctional. Anxiety is shooting through the roof. 

I needed to vent.