Builder, may i have help please with Vodka question.

[Ca...]

i am going to do large water volume on my water vodka taper.  would i  choose between 30ml vodka + 970ml water + 10 pills, or 20mL vodka + 980ml water + 10 pills. please help, thankyou, kindly.

and, will the large volume of water be easier for me to assimilate. i am struggling with tapers, even the vodka water condensed one.  i am still on 2 pills and 2 doses of vodka water.  but, i want to start doing larger volume of water.  so, please, would i still be getting the exact amount of ativan i need, i know i will need to take 10 syringes full to equal 1.0 mg.  correct?  THANKYOU. I wait for your reply.  so, hopeful for your answer. 

oh, please , help.  I am failing on my tapers, i don't do well with them.  (destabalized and 65, but, i have to get off because of tolerance , med doesn't help no matter what dose, anymore).  this is my last hope, Builder.  a larger qty of water and vodka? please answer.    my last resort.  why is it that i don't taper well.  i am still cog fog and my mind is there, it's just hard to find the me i used to be.

Goodness it sounds like you've had a horrible time with all the switches.

Instead of sucking up everything into syringes to take your dose, why not pour your dose into a graduated cylinder?  I bought this set off amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CVCD1JN?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

I make my solutions right now with five 0.5 mg xanax pills + 25 mL vodka + 475 mL water. I use the 100 mL cylinder to measure out the water when I make the solution. I use the 50 mL cylinder to measure out my daily dose. My daily dose is currently 80 mL so I measure out 40 mL twice, and I split it into 4 even doses.

You could probably use the 30 mL vodka option or the 20 mL vodka option. Try one and see how it works.

Goodness it sounds like you've had a horrible time with all the switches.

Instead of sucking up everything into syringes to take your dose, why not pour your dose into a graduated cylinder?  I bought this set off amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CVCD1JN?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

I make my solutions right now with five 0.5 mg xanax pills + 25 mL vodka + 475 mL water. I use the 100 mL cylinder to measure out the water when I make the solution. I use the 50 mL cylinder to measure out my daily dose. My daily dose is currently 80 mL so I measure out 40 mL twice, and I split it into 4 even doses.

You could probably use the 30 mL vodka option or the 20 mL vodka option. Try one and see how it works.

i cannot do cylinders. i cannot understand how to, my brain is mush, benzo brain, and i struggle to understand this post.  i am sorry. :(    i need to stick with syringe and pills and jar.  i cannot fathom or understand what you explained to me.  i am 65 and old and it's getting worse in my head.  I am hoping Builder will answer me.  i wish you lived here , so i could have your help.  but, i don't understand that method.  and, yes, i am having very hard time with all tapers, and if this doesn't work, this is my lost chance.  :(  i don't know what to do anymore.  i have tried.  it's just that my CNS is damaged from rehab.  and my brain is confused still.    pleasee, i hope Builder will answer me and tell me what to mix the large qty of water and vodka and pills.   

"You could probably use the 30 mL vodka option or the 20 mL vodka option. Try one and see how it works."   

i have to know which one will work best, i cannot afford another fail.  thankyou for your kind suggestions, but, i am hoping and praying Builder will come by and give advice.  the regular vodka and water and pills is not going well for me.  that's why i want to know if increase in water and vodka with 10 pills will be ok and help me a bit.  if i fail this taper, i will probably end up on a dif benzo for the rest of my life. and i don't want that.  i wnat off and i don't know why my body is taking tapering and making it so difficult.  maybe because my brain is confused, and i feel handicapped in brain, and so, i don't know if body understands.  (mind body connection)>      THANKYOU.

please Builder?  i need to taper. and, i just have that one original question, forget all the otheer mumbojumbo.

it's this question:  I am going to do LARGEE water volume on my water vodka taper.  would i  choose between 30ml vodka + 970ml water + 10 pills, or 20mL vodka + 980ml water + 10 pills. please help, thankyou, kindly.

please Builder?  i need to taper. and, i just have that one original question, forget all the otheer mumbojumbo.

it's this question:  I am going to do LARGEE water volume on my water vodka taper.  would i  choose between 30ml vodka + 970ml water + 10 pills, or 20mL vodka + 980ml water + 10 pills. please help, thankyou, kindly.

I really makes no difference at all.  As long as you use 2ml vodka for each mg of benzo, the final dilution ratio doesn't matter.

If you are making a solution with 10mgs, you need 20mls of vodka.  You can then dilute to any final concentration you choose.

thankyou, kindly Builder.  would 3 things of vodka be better for such a large volume of water?  i mean, would it be to my advantage to use 3 of vodka to the 97 of water?  and, do you think this might be a bit easier for me to assimilate.  (This is my last chance of a taper to work).    it seems logical to use 3 vodkas for such and large amt of water.  (just my thinking).  i mean no offense, i am scared to kingdom come with this and i need it to work.  like i said, this is my last hope.  i have no other.  i am just wondering aloud, do other people have a hard of time as me with trying to taper off.  and what happens to we unfortunatees that can't ever taper off.      have you ever heard of doing a large volume water taper without use of cylinders.  i am not going to mess with that, as my benzo head won't "get it".    so, can i do this large amount with my syringe when i dose?

thankyou, kindly Builder.  would 3 things of vodka be better for such a large volume of water?  i mean, would it be to my advantage to use 3 of vodka to the 97 of water?  and, do you think this might be a bit easier for me to assimilate.  (This is my last chance of a taper to work).    it seems logical to use 3 vodkas for such and large amt of water.  (just my thinking).  i mean no offense, i am scared to kingdom come with this and i need it to work.  like i said, this is my last hope.  i have no other.  i am just wondering aloud, do other people have a hard of time as me with trying to taper off.  and what happens to we unfortunatees that can't ever taper off.      have you ever heard of doing a large volume water taper without use of cylinders.  i am not going to mess with that, as my benzo head won't "get it".    so, can i do this large amount with my syringe when i dose?

Once again, once you dissolve 1mg of benzo in 2mls of 80 proof vodka, you have a true solution,  You could (theoretically) use it "full strength" (1mg=2ml), or dilute it to any ratio/concentration you choose.

Your taper rate is only a function of milligrams of benzo over a given time frame.    If, for example, you are cutting .01mg/day, it doesn't matter whether that .01mg is  .1 milliter, or .01ml. 

thankyou, builder. and this is the last one, sir, i will bug you with. 

why not a 1:3 ratio of vodka for 10 pills.  wouldn't that help them float around better dissolved in 97 ml of water?  (97 big syringes of water is how i am going to do it. ).  no cylinders, i am just going to dissolve pills in vodka and add 97 big syringes  of water into a big pickle jar.

Hi Cathy,

I believe he means 3ml for each mg of Ativan.

ok, thankyou kindly. :)  do you think 3 would be better than 2?? i am going to use big volume water.  like 97 big syringes full.  this is my last chance. :(  old lady here and failed tapers, due to unstabalized ...i updosed it ddin't work, and now stuck and higher dose in tolerance WD.  this pill doesn't help anymore.  nothing. no relief.  and my brain is getting worse and worse.    thankyou Dana.

<sigh>

You need 2mls vodka to dissolve 1mg of benzo.  3mls per mg are OK (but not "better").  2mls per mg will make it it completely dissolved, and 3mls per mg will also make it completely dissolved (but not "more" dissolved).

Once your benzo is dissolved, you can then dilute it to any ratio/concentration you choose.