Sweating

[De...]

Hi,

I am sweating like crazy. It is cold out and I have the windows open. I was sweating before but it is getting worse. I feel like I need to jump in a bucket  of ice. Is this normal?

Thanks

Yep! I’m sweating a lot too. I swear I can feel the sweat being pushed out of every pore. I’m eating frozen berries, splashing my face with cold water, and holding cold things in my hands. It’s helping!  I like to think that all this sweating is pushing out the toxins from my body. While it’s uncomfortable, it’s definitely tolerable.

Thanks. Like a true bwd sufferer, my mind started wandering. Lol. I thought i might be getting sick. Thats probably it the toxins coming out. Hope it lifts for us soon.

Thanks!!!

i'm benzo free 7 weeks now.. still waking up in middle of night to change my wet clothes... the drugs are long gone out of my system. It would be great if someone else has another take... Although I still drink a lot of water during the day.. very thirsty.

I know ot awful. I keep drinking water too. I feel dehydrated. I could walk outside in short sleeves and no coat and it ferls good. And they say its freezing out. Weird. 

• 2 weeks later...
Yes all the time. Fortunately winter has come and I can turn off the ac and heat. It was 64 degrees in here this morning and I was not cold. I kept going outside when it was 31 degrees. Felt like I could have just slept outside.

[ae...]
I've had this since day 1, day and night, 22 months off now and it's still in full throttle, my doc says it's due to my cns being dysregulated from bwd. I'm sick of it.