Feel so bloody hopeless.

[Cr...]

Hi everyone,

I just feel so damn hopeless. I can hardly do anything anymore.

Can't even wash the dishes on time.

I can't make the right choices to save myself. Never have done.

I'm just a stupid idiot. A hopeless loser who can't get off some pills. Fabulous.

Maybe God never wanted me here anyway.

Dave.  :'(  :'(

You are not a loser. You have come off two very powerful drugs. I have not taken Paxil, myself, but I have seen my son and law withdraw from it and know how intensely he suffered. You are still here and fighting hard. Of course, you can’t do the dishes. That would be like expecting yourself to tap dance with two broken legs. You are in the same place as they rest of us, here. We are in survival mode. Be as kind to yourself, as you would to others. Espy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sounds like me talking about myself. But it's those damn pills of doom/dread - they are soul crushers! Had another day of it myself. PM if you feel like -

Erich

You are not a loser. You have come off two very powerful drugs. I have not taken Paxil, myself, but I have seen my son and law withdraw from it and know how intensely he suffered. You are still here and fighting hard. Of course, you can’t do the dishes. That would be like expecting yourself to tap dance with two broken legs. You are in the same place as they rest of us, here. We are in survival mode. Be as kind to yourself, as you would to others. Espy

Thank you Espy, this means a lot!  :smitten:

I've restarted my DLMT and I'm feeling a little better by the day! I dose at the same time and reduce by 0.1mL per day, 0.2 today and so on. It's going okay so far. Holding if I need to.

Dave.  8) 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm feeling the same way today. My determination and willpower have flatlined. I'm at a low point in this struggle. As if there is no hope in the future. I think what has triggered it was a comment made by another BB member. I'm feeling very fragile and vulnerable. I'm thinking this battle will severely damage me if not kill me.

Hi mate,

It's been a while since I have come back to this post, as it gets me down reading it.

If you are actively withdrawing slowly by a daily taper, you will not die.

The body has an amazing ability to recover. You will too!

I hold hope now. I have learnt to let go of my misery and mistakes, and take them as just that. Mistakes. Because we are human.

Here's my motivational quote:

"Life throws curve balls. Smash those balls with a baseball/cricket bat."

Dave.