Almost a year off and having full blown withdrawals?

[Ju...]

Almost a year people. Past couple weeks going through the worst wave since the beginning. Crazy vibrations, feelings of having a seizure, the worst panic, dp/dr all of it like the first 3 months. Felt so good a month ago. Is it possible to be this severe this far out?

I did use bpc 157 for a few days 2-3 weeks ago and I believe that triggered this. How can the cns be so sensitive this far out? Wtf

The scary thing is I feel I’m losing my mind. Just driving or standing in my kitchen and I feel like I’m confused and not sure where I am. I get these crazy strong negative emotions of almost going to snap. It’s uncontrollable for like 5-10 seconds then it passes.

Idk what’s going on.

I told my wife I’m giving this like 3-4 more months. If this shit isn’t over I’m going back in the meds. Fuck all of this shit

October 31 will be a year for me and although it is still bad it has improved from acute. I do notice that when I have a window and then have a wave the wave feels like a cut but in reality it’s a little bit easier. This is th hardest thing I have done. 3 years ago when this started I told the dr in the ER I didn’t want to take his drugs because they were addictive. He convinces me to take them and I did. It’s my fault because so knew. I always heard benzo withdrawal was hard I had no clue it could last over a year. We live and we learn m. It’s better than it was but still have a steep mountain to climb. At least I sleep a lil these days the first 3 months I would sleep maybe an hour then go sit in the living room with every light in the house on or pave throughout the house for hours. I could barley function at work. Work is still hard. But it’s better than it was. Gonna keep on keeping on.

Just want to let tou know you are not alone. Damn these poisons and the doctors!

Considering it a huge achievement giving that tou made ine year out and can drive! I have been bedridden with a total trashed brain and crippled body for 14 months ever since tapering after only 5 days use

Just want to let tou know you are not alone. Damn these poisons and the doctors!

Considering it a huge achievement giving that tou made ine year out and can drive! I have been bedridden with a total trashed brain and crippled body for 14 months ever since tapering after only 5 days use

5 days? Wtf!

I’m watched a story on YT of a guy who took Valium for like a week and it’s been a couple year battle for him. Pretty popular guy among our community. He’s doing better now although his most recent post showed a setback