How long does the acute w/d phase last. Long time valium/Soma

[tm...]

Everyone will recover at a different rate, but don’t let anyone tell you the young‘uns heal faster than we more mature folks.  ;)  Benzodiazepines don’t distinguish age.

If you look back to being a week off, do you see any slight improvements yet?

each week has presented difference sys. The 3d weeks seems to present the worse mental hurdles and muscle twitching..none of it has been good. A lot of physical discomfort. My poor brain just races all day and all night. I c/t off of oxycontin (240 mg) after major spinal reconstruction in 2002 after being on them for 3 yrs. Pain Dr told it it wouldn't kill me to stop c/t out of the hospital and he gave me 30 mg Valium daily and got to 10 mg the last few years at night with Soma for joint pain. Been on the Valium/Soma since then. Pain killers for another spinal surgery in 2014 and shoulder reconstruction in 2016. What a ride it has been. My Dr didn't order me off of Valium but he wanted to stop the Soma because he read they should be taken together or pharmacist told him so I decided to stop the Valium also, since that could be next after Lisa Lings special on CNN.  Read a couple good books on benzos. I am in my 4th week. Want to stay the course but damn it is so hard to do. :-X