For people who had/beat Tinnitus during WD, what was the healing process like?

[Ze...]

I've had it for around 7-8ish weeks now.

My Taper Ended June 11th(2 week rapid, psych suggested) and it just appeared randomly.

It's not as loud as it was during the first week, it was bad then but it's still very uncomfortable now.

How did you heal? Was it slow and gradually getting quieter until you couldn't hear it anymore? Did it just suddenly go away magically?

How long did it take to go away?

Sorry if this is the wrong sub btw, I couldn't figure which was best for general questions.

It came for me in week for after last dose. I'm in weak 7 now. It does fluctuate throughout the day. I had a very hard time accepting it but I had to. The other options i considered were scarier than living with the tinnitus. I use an app called atmosphere and created a blend of sounds that masks it well enough for me to get some sleep at night. This is my first protracted withdrawal. I had a withdrawal before that lasted about a week and that time it just went away suddenly after 2 days.

Please fill out your signature so we can see your use history and what are you taking currently, or were taking during your withdrawals.

by the way, do you remember going to a loud place like a club or a concert prior to your tinnitus? I remember i did. Wondering if people in W/d should just stay away from loud places

I've been bedridden so no

I flew with clogged Sinuses in April which was uncomfortable, Google hasn't shown that to be an issue.

I've been bedridden so no

I flew with clogged Sinuses in April which was uncomfortable, Google hasn't shown that to be an issue.

try out the atmosphere app to mask your ringing