Two years still issues

[WK...]

I quit cold turkey two years ago and it was a nightmare and I don’t recommend it for anybody but I got it done  My issues are numerous and problematic but still happy to be off the xanax after eight years of prescribed use. I have  moderate anxiety that I never had before and ringing ears that started during detox and continues and is constant. Symptoms of hypoglycemia occasionally with sweating and shaky spells and I haven’t slept well since I quit  Any I put on will it get better or just stuck with symptoms forever. It is still better than where I was as was at two milligrams a day and going into withdrawal at night and refused to go up in dosage yet again. Any stories or home remedies would be appreciated.

For those who are more than 18 months off and still having symptoms.

Oh ok. Good to know. Looks like I’ll be there as well in 6 months. lol. Relentless

I’m at 35 months and still experiencing weekly insomnia and mild anxiety. Also trouble with diet and blood sugar

Jesus. I’m sorry your still struggling. Has there been any improvements?

Yes there have been improvements still, slow though. I came from 0-2 hoursof sleep in the first year to 6 hours on average after 2 years. But still had phases of insomnia (multiple days with 0 sleep) in between. I hope this is what they mean by two steps ahead and one step back. This week I had a couple of bad nights again and which makes me wonder again when My sleep will be fully healed. I must admit I also struggle to keep to a routine because of the bad sleep often. With too little sleep I find it hard to still workout and do my daily activities or even cook for myself. Maybe I’m burnt out from the ongoing sleep issues and the problem is that I fail to stick to a routine which makes it worst. Still working on it. I also struggle with blood sugar issues. Some night I need to pee 10 times or more and I just feel my brain is a awake because of my blood sugar. I try to eat healthy but also mess up sometimes. I also still  experience some mild- moderate anxiety and I sometimes feel nervous going to places. I think the symptoms are still holding me back living a normal life and hence I also feel incomfortable around people. When I’m sleep deprived I don’t want to go out in public, which maybe makes it worst but maybe I will push myself more in the future.