Buspirone [ buspar] withdrawals

[...]

Hello everyone,  Looking for help on what I might expect in my taper off, firstly Buspirone and then hopefully 2 other psychiatric drugs. thank you.

Hi tish.

Glad you’re here for information and support. We are primarily a benzodiazepine taper and withdrawal forum but we do have an Other Medications where you can ask about Buspirone.  You may also want to check out survivingantidepressants.org to see if they have better support for this medication.

If one of your other medications is a benzodiazepine, I’d have a look through The Ashton Manual, which is a comprehensive and highly regarded free online resource about benzodiazepine use, withdrawal and recovery. We have taper and withdrawal boards for benzodiazepines as well.  Most people prefer to taper the benzodiazepine first and then adjunct medications.

Other members replying to your posts generally prefer to know where you are in the process, so here’s how to add your benzodiazepine information automatically to your posts: go to Profile, then Forum Profile, write your pertinent info (benzodiazepine, dose, taper history) in the text box and save. Thanks! Let us know if you need help with this.

Take care,

Challis  :smitten: