Generic Zantac may cause cancer, production stopped

[be...]

Oh hi benzogirl, i just posted about it too, I didn't see your post before. Isn't that awful? are you taking ranitidine too? i'm so frustrated because I've been taking it for the last 2 years..((

Oh hi benzogirl, i just posted about it too, I didn't see your post before. Isn't that awful? are you taking ranitidine too? i'm so frustrated because I've been taking it for the last 2 years..((

I’m lucky. I don’t have stomach issues. But I noticed some on here do, so that’s why I posted it. I trust you stopped. I’m sure you will be fine. These things can be designed to scare people. What they should do is ban Juul.

I’m lucky. I don’t have stomach issues. But I noticed some on here do, so that’s why I posted it. I trust you stopped. I’m sure you will be fine. These things can be designed to scare people. What they should do is ban Juul.

oh i agree, ban all medications!! Oh im so mad..at myself mostly for picking the two worst medications out there, clonazepam and ranitidine. Will never take another pill in my life unless im dying😤 thank you for all your helpful links))