Author Topic: "Benzo-safe" movies to watch during withdrawal -- Now Partially Indexed (Pg. 1)  (Read 32990 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Movies to watch during withdrawal -- this won't last long -- post now
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 09:29:28 pm »
Hey [...],

You guys are having way too much fun giving me a hard time!  :laugh:  But I'm glad you are, there's too much pain here.  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 09:34:08 pm »
"House" marathon on Bravo Saturday nights.
For awhile it was Spartacus, until actor got cancer. This will air again in 2011
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 09:37:27 pm »
oh Gman, i love House.
that and 'curb your enthusiasm' probably my favorite tv shows.

and thanks [...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 10:55:20 pm »
oh Gman, i love House.
that and 'curb your enthusiasm' probably my favorite tv shows.

and thanks [...] :smitten:

It's awesome!

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 11:09:33 pm »
[...], [...], [...],

Such language on a nice, little family-oriented thread. What ever are we going to do with you?   :muscle:

Let's start by coming clean. I promise you're going to feel a whole lot better if you tell the truth.  But I'm only going to ask you this once. Were you and the other orangutans playing in the wine cellar again today?  

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 11:52:05 pm »
'were you and the other orangutans playing in the wine cellar again today?'

[...], you bie all and end all and the end of all bie, oh gracious One
smatter fact, we CHIMPS were headed to the wine cellar but were beaten
to the punch by a little white dog doing cartwheels. so all we got was
one glass for the two of us. do you know this little white dog?
if you lie, low behold you, spit it up you chick flick maniac........ :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 12:00:21 am »
What can I say? When I'm busted, I'm busted.

Not only was I there, but I was actually watchin' chick flicks (Lifetime movie network, ya' know) in the wine cellar, whilst consuming a little Merlot from my bowl.

I feel such shame. I think I have to go pee on a fire hydrant in an attempt to reassert my masculinity.

P.S. You are an orangutan and I, perhaps, an effeminate mutt.  If you doubt me, check out the PM I sent you.As much as you might wish your skin or hair that of a chimp, that's simply a different ape. We are what we are, [...]. You can't run from it, so you might as well swing with it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 12:09:10 am »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:i
i'm gonna fight for my chimp genes as long as i live you adorable little mutt, how do i love thee? let me count the ways. (i did get a few chugs, am seeing quadruple, so the ways are many :))

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 02:30:15 am »
Hey [...]!

Reading yours and Violets interactions with one another is about as entertaining as a movie :laugh:!

I thought of 3 others which I did not have on my list, which we found very enjoyable.

The first is a comedy...kind of old...but really funny called "Blast from the Past" .  (Brendan Frazier, Alicia Silverstone, Sissy Spacek, Christopher Walken)

The there is "Broken Flowers" with Bill Murray...kind of a "Dramedy".

And then there is one that is a really good drama called "In America". 

(It has been good to think about things other than symptoms...thank you!)

~[...]  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 02:50:35 am »
Hey [...],

You've posted some great suggestions!!! I looked a lot of them up on Rotten Tomatoes -- interesting synopses and some very high ratings.

I love Blast From The Past. All the characters are good and Christopher Walken is great in that movie. Then again, he's always pretty great.

It's really awesome to get all these recommendations. Some day, I may even index them all within the thread.

Thanks much,

[...]