Author Topic: "Benzo-safe" movies to watch during withdrawal -- Now Partially Indexed (Pg. 1)  (Read 32989 times)

[Buddie]

Little Miss Sunshine
Mrs. Doubtfire
Borat
Sister Act
Momma Mia
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Fame
Nine to Five

I think a chick made the above list and probably an old one  :thumbsup:

There's Something About Mary - I always laugh when I even hear the name of this movie, because of something my high school son said during the video at home. He asked, "Why is she putting that bird poop in her hair?" Total silence from the home crowd. I said, "Let me tell you about that later buddy." LOL. I did.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

When Harry Met Sally
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.