Ativan Is the devil

[Bp...]

[86...]
You're right about ativan from what I've read, I'm in the same boat, 22 months off a low dose /short duration V and still getting slammed. Yesterday i felt almost normal then today I'm practically bedridden with relentless and brutal adrenaline surges. No words to describe these evil drugs.

I remember reading somewhere on this forum that Ativan is "special." I get the impression that it is incredibly, incredibly addictive and produces pretty bad withdrawal.

I'm a low-dose, short-term user of Ativan myself, and looking back, I believe that my body became physically dependent on it within the first 2 weeks. It truly is from the devil!

Restoration- same!! My brain and body got addicted within the first week. I was having interdose withdrawals actually even before I started taking it dAily.

Same here!  I had the first interdose withdrawal on day 3.  Took Ativan only about 9-10 weeks, low dose.  Was way better 8 months ago than I am now.  I'm at 13, almost 14 months since my last dose.  I was feeling like I was finally going to heal about 7 weeks ago, felt pretty good for 4 weeks, then was hit with yet another massive wave 3 weeks ago.  In many ways this wave feels worse than any ever.  Yes, Ativan is the devil drug.  I personally believe it's the worst of the benzos, but what do I know it's the only one I ever took?  Today I had that terrorizing and hopeless feeling that this will never end.  This is the scariest experience, when does it end??